Wednesday 13 June 2012

Wishlist Wednesday!


Hi everyone!

This weeks wishlist is based mainly around cosmetics. I have been eyeing up the new Benefit skin care range. As a moisturizer my go to brand is Benefit, but my favourite has always been "Dear John". My last jar has almost run out and they have discontinued it, so my only other option is to try out their new "Total Moisture Facial Cream". I'm really looking forward to this new cream! Another of their new products I'm dying to try is their "Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation". I have always been a gig fan of their "Hello Flawless Powder" however I always find that it runs out far too quickly and I prefer liquid foundation. So I think that this would be the perfect product for me.

I have been searching for the perfect pink lipstick, and after coming across this Topshop lipstick I instantly fell in love. I have quite a pale skin tone so I can go too bright so I find this shade to be right in the middle and perfect for me.

The other three items all go beautifully together. I would team them with a classic white t-shirt and my Mulberry "Antony" messenger bag. Perfect for a casual coffee or an important dinner date.

1. Hello Flawless liquid foundation, Benefit
2. Lipstick in "Powder Room", Topshop
3. Total Moisture Facial Cream, Benefit
4. Floral Trousers, Topshop
5. Nude Heals, Asos
6. Pearl Collar, Topshop

Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment