Friday 26 October 2012

London Baby!











Hi everyone!

So this is a little post on a day trips in London from this week, this Monday me and some friends got the train up to London to have a look around some art galleries. We went to the Tate Modern (which I didn't really enjoy, modern art is not my thing!!!), the V&A (I saw a gorgeous ballgowns exhibition, if you're in the South Kensington area go!) and finally the National Gallery (this was just amazing, I could spend days in there just staring at the Monets!). We also took a sneaky trip to the globe theater which was lovely!

I'll tell you now, I ate INCREDIBLY unhealthily. I had Starbucks, and Pret, and Nandos, and.... The Humming Bird Bakery! It's safe to say that this is my favourite bakery of all time and I visit everytime I'm down South. If you ever see that little pink hummingbird sign when in London, I'll be ashamed of you if you do not go! I bought this beautiful pumpkin whooppie pie that was the size of my head. It took me 3 attempts to finish it! Heaven though...

Now for the clothes!! Recently I have been living in my leather jacket, It's so cosy and just gorgeous for the winter! I bought this fur lapel on a whim, but I bloody love it! Highly recommend one for staying lovely and warm.

Shirt, Topshop
Fure Lapel, H&M
Jeans, Topshop
Leather Jacket, French Connection
Bag, Topshop
Shoes, Asos
Earrings, Topshop
Nalis, OPI Spotted the Lizard

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, its similar to something I would wear. I don't have a fur lapel though its gorgeous!x
    http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit!

    with love

    Gray Cat

    ReplyDelete