Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Christmas









Hi everyone!

I thought I'd do a quick post on what my Christmas looked like, I didn't take as many pictures as I should've. So I don't have any of out crazy pinata parties, how most family members fell asleep on Christmas day, the endless martini drinking on new years and present opening.

But to me christmas is mostly about the company and the surroundings. My favourite things at Christmas are the decorations, lighting candles, snuggling on the sofa with a book and my cat and THE FOOD. Please excuse the picture of my turkey that was taken on my phone, but I couldn't resist posting it! We definitely bought too much food this Christmas, we still have boxes and boxes of chocolates and we are still eating our endless amounts of crisps. We have quite a few people over on christmas day though so the turkey was gone by boxing day! I still managed to get my turkey, brie and cranberry sandwich though yummmm!

I was planning on doing a Christmas present post and a 2012 outfit post, so stay tuned!

Hope you guys had an absolutely amazing Christmas and a happy new year!

Phoebe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment