Sunday 9 December 2012

A Naughty Blogger


Hi everyone!

I have definitely been a very naughty blogger, but work has really got the best of me over the past couple of weeks. I have all my english coursework in, my art final piece (plus lots of little things), I've gotten myself behind in Biology due to too many trips out and about and my history teacher is an absolute demon who keeps setting us 3 or more essays in one go!

I know this isn't an outfit post, but I wanted to give you a little update of what's going on with me right now! So this weekend I've spent it wrapped up in a blanket, next to radiator writing millions of essays and snuggling my cat. This is Millie. I wanted to show you guys some of my own photography aswell, so I thought this would be a great opportunity!

I hope you've all had a marvelous weekend (hopefully you didn't have as much work as me) and I hope the festive season is treating you well!

Phoebe xxx

7 comments:

  1. Don't work too hard! I've learned that hard way that over working quickly leads to burn out! I hope your Holidays are amazing!


    xo, Natasha Solae
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! I have definitely been stressed over the last couple of weeks, hence the major lack of posts. It's just been impossible to do anything other than my school work or actual work. I'm hoping that I can blog alot over the christmas period to make up for my awful lack of posting:) xxx

      Delete
  2. Hii
    You are so adorable :)I really like your smile, please don't stop bloggingg x
    And what A-levels are you studying? Just out of curiosity because I'm doing A-level as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou:) Don't worry, I love blogging way too much to give it up! I think I'd give up my job before considering my blog:)
      I'm doing Art, Modern History, English Literature and Biology. It's hard work but I absolutely love them! what are you studying? xxx

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm doing Art as well! Working under the theme of connection at the moment :)
      Other than that I do Maths, Mandarin and Economics. Those subjects make my brain hurt like hell, but thats why having art as the fourth subject is perfectt :D

      Delete
  3. Neuer Blog!
    Schau doch mal bitte vorbei, ich würde mich über Kommentare oder einen neuen Leser sehr freuen <3
    http://idontgivearesponse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog!

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete