Sunday 25 November 2012

Lazy Days





Hi everyone! 

I'm so sorry, I've been such a bad blogger. Life is just getting the best of me. I'm starting to think that I've made waaaayy too many commitments than I can handle; cello, singing ,dancing, school work, work work, blogging, youtube ect... You get the idea!

I decided to have a lazy morning because I had a dancing exam in the afternoon, so I just fancied lounging around in cosy jumpers and fluffy socks. I got these socks yesterday, and oh my frickin' god they are amazing. Being able to have 20% discount I'm going to get mountains of them. High socks and dresses are my new favourite things so look forward to seeing lots of these!

My lazy day= minimal makeup, no jewelery, no effort. Can you understand my thinking? Good!

Dress, Topshop
Jumper, Ralph Lauren
Socks, Topshop
Shoes, Topshop

Phoebe xx

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! =) it's pretty chic, and you look great!
    You have a really nice blog, Im going to follow you! =)
    xoxo~ Amandine

    unbrinchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! love the skirt, im looking for one !
    Such beautiful hair you have :)

    xx ifoundmysoulmate

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shoes and red socks! and you do well in minimal makeup, as your skin is perfect! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit looks adorable and your hair is AMAZING! Good luck! Just started following you. xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit, love the burgundy in it and you look gorgeous <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete