Monday 24 September 2012

Biker Jackets!


Hi everyone! 

I know I said I was going to be better with posts, but have you seen the weather!? It may be nice where you are, but in Britain it has been raining. Non-stop.
I've been putting this post off because I have a back to school one (late I know) and an everyday autumn outfit coming up. But the hideous weather means that this one must come first!

I have noticed recently that biker jackets are all the rage! Shopping this week I managed to see one in almost every single shop. A sign? I already have one (might feature in a post sometime soon) but a girl can dream of others!

I was looking for quite a large range to show you; from classic black/brown, fun colours, fur and studs! I love them all, even the most expensive (that's right, I'm looking at you number 4!)

1) Zara
2) Asos
3) Topshop
4) Karen Millen
5) Mango
6) Urban Outfitters
7) Zara

Hopefully the weather will sort itself out soon!

Phoebe xx

2 comments:

  1. Love and want them all!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously want to hoard all of these, they're perfffff.
    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete