Saturday 15 September 2012

The Beauty Power List Event at Selfridges









Hi everyone!

First off, apologies:

1) Lack of posting, my first post in over a week! I feel so bad and I've missed it SO MUCH! With back to school an I've just taken on an allotment I've had so much work to do! But I promise to be better...

2) My outfit photo I look really depressed, don't know why, it was an amazing event! So please ignore that face!

3) This is gonna be a wordy post, in advance!

So this event was ticketed, you got £10 any item and it was just a whole load of fun! I went abit crazy, not gonna lie. But who wouldn't!? 

We kicked off the night with a makeover at Bobbi Brown. Now, if you watch mine and Darcey's videos you'll know how much she loves Bobbi Brown, I on the other hand have never tried their products, so for me this was really exciting! I ended up buying 2 items, an eyeliner and an eyeshadow. I LOVE them!

Then I went on to buy one of Clinique's anti-reddening foundations, I really love it! 

There was an old-style "claw machine" FILLED with selfridges bags! If you spent £50 or more you could queue up and have a go. Even if you didn't win a bag you were still given a prize. I got a full sized "Peace Love Juicy" Juicy Couture perfume worth £62. Very chuffed...

In my next post I'll talk about my favourite London Fashion Week shows, I wish I could've gone! But adoring the outfits via online will have to do this year!

Shirt, Topshop
Blazer, Zara
Trousers, Topshop
Shoes, Primark
Bracelet, Urban Outfitters
Bag, Topshop

Phoebe xx

11 comments:

  1. Nice post! I really liked the photos you took, This seemed like a fun event. I'm following you now, check out my blog and if you like it follow me too :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit looks amazing *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love Selfridges xxx
    http://blog.diamondsanddust.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit! this is such a lovely post too :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a cool event!!:) Totally love your trousers!! <3

    Stop by some time:)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im in love with your bag! Looks like vintage)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The floral pants look great on you. These are also beautiful make ups.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a classy outfit and those trousers are a must have :)
    You have a lovely blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete