Thursday 27 September 2012

London Fashion Week Loves!


Hi everyone!

I know I'm abit late on the LFW train! Life has been incredibly busy recently and I still wanted to do a post on the beautiful shows some of my favourite designers did for LFW 2012 S/S 13. Sadly I didn't get a chance to go this year, maybe next year I will have a post with my own photos! Sounds exciting I know...

This first image of this just stunning trench coat has got to be from Burberry, their whole show was absolutely fabulous and I wish I could've posted all of their looks! But alas, there is only space for one and this beauty won!

The next is from House of Holland, their use of geometric shapes was amazing. If you saw their show you will know what I'm talking about! This was one of my favourites, I mean look at that colour!

Mulberry. Need I say more? My favourite ever bag is from there. I would LOVE a Bayswater, but I have no money. Or a job. So I just had to be satisfied with watching their show, and wasn't it beautiful!? And did you see their invitations and rainbow cake? Just amazing!

If you've seen some of Louise Gray's designs you'll know that they're abit crazy. But a good kinda crazy! Her mix of patterns are unbelievable and you'd never believe that these patterns work, but they do! I love her recent range for Topshop too, may have to get my hands on one of the t-shirts!

Hope you enjoyed this post- and LFW! 
What were your favourite trends for S/S 13?

Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment