Saturday 3 November 2012

Forbidden Forest










Hi everyone! 

After doing my daily blog search (I love finding new blogs) and I found so many beautiful ones today and saw that they all use a 50mm lens! So I thought this is poo, and went to my mum pleading for a 50mm. Anyways, she simply said that we've got one. Then I insisted that we go and try it out and these are the results. I've been feeling quite wintery recently so I thought that the forest right near my house would be really lovely, which it was (although we encountered a strange old man and it was super cold).

I've had this duffle coat since last Autumn and it's still going strong! I'd like a boyfriend coat and a buccle biker jacket (but those will have to wait)! I just went for an outfit that was simple and cosy, perfect for winter days!

What are you wearing this winter?

Coat, Topshop
Dress, Topshop
Shoes, Topshop

Phoebe xx

ps. sorry for the Topshop overload, it's my baby...

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! You did a stunning job on them - and the forest background is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete