Monday 12 November 2012

Winter Wishlists


Hi everyone!

So today I have been ill, and what makes you feel better more than abit of online shopping! I'm gonna lie, I do this most days, but when feeling very sorry for myself reading a book (in this case the Great Gatsby) and browsing my favourite online shops for treats makes me feel SOOO much better!

1) So I've been looking for a great statement necklace for ages and ages, and today watching my usual youtube favourites, Arden Rose mentioned this gorgeous Zara one in her California haul. I searched it out straight away and a maaayy have to buy it. I think it would look great for christmas and new years parties!

2) My Topshop shopping is in full overload as I have just got a job there! (YAAAAYY- 65% OFF) The Topshop Boutique dresses are generally just amazing. There's this one I fancy, another one and my number 4 on here.

3) These Vagabond boots from Urban Outfitters are sooooo pretty! Though I've just bought a brown pair of boots from topshop... They didn't have HEALS though! Big difference you know!

4) Another Topshop Boutique dress, what more can I say? So on trend and would look great with a long sleeved top underneath! I want it!!!

5) Opi Bastille My Heart is generally just a gorgeous shade for winter, a must have I think!

6) I neeeed a watch for work, I couldn't decide between this beautiful retro Urban Outfitters one and a mini gold casio from ASOS! Both of my parents said that this was nicer so I may have to pick this bad boy!

7) Topshop Stardust and Amethyst nailvarnish, two beautiful wintery shades. NEED!

What are you eyeing up this winter?

Phoebe xxx

5 comments:

  1. those two dresses are so ace

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    p.s I started a youtube channel, check it out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how gorgeous is this?!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !!

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the statement necklace-on the hunt for one myself! :) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

    

♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete