Sunday 12 August 2012

A Yellow Submarine








Hi everyone!

As you may have guessed from the title, on Thursday me and my family took a little trip over to Liverpool. I was really happily surprised as to how beautiful the city (and the weather) actually was. As you can see it was INCREDIBLY sunny, and I can tell you now that the picture without my sunglasses was merely luck; I had my eyes closed in every single one except this picture!

If you look at my nails (or my instagram) you can see that I've tried my bit at ombre/gradient nails, and I personally think that they went quite well. When me and Darcey have got a couple more videos up I may do a tutorial for out YouTube!

This was such a gorgeous day filled with gallery visiting (The Tate Liverpool to see the Monet exhibition), food at Jamie's Italian, some cheeky shopping in Urban Outfitters and ice cream on the waterfront. 
 
While you sre reading this I will be in Devon, the same goes for my next post. But it is lovely here and we have been quite lucky with the weather so far! Tomorrow we intend on going into Dartmouth, visiting the beach and perhaps going in the pool! I should have lots of lovely photos for some lovely posts and I look forward to share them with you! I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
 
Top, H&M
Skirt, Topshop
Shoes, Primark
Bag, Mulberry
Sunglasses, Ray Ban
Bracelets, Links of Llondon/Pandora/H&M

Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! I've never been to Liverpool, I'd love to go though - it looks fab! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete