This week has been my first ever full week of work. So after feeling extremely tired (I was looking after 28 kids aged 4-12) and getting paid, I'm in full on buying mode...
1. Poppies are my favourite flowers, I did one of my GCSE art projects on poppies and when I saw this top on the Topshop website I knew it must be mine. Poppies + Peplum = Divine! It has also been put into the sale so it has £20 off! I want it even more now!
2. I have been lusting after Chloe's signature perfume for a long time now. First my sister bought it, since then I've had a couple of samples and now I just want it.
3. Cat eye sunglasses have been catching my eye for a while, I spotted these on ASOS for just £10. Come to mama...
4. As you probably know I've been wanting some flat forms for absolutely ages! I spoke about the Anthropologie pair (at a whopping £110) and I came across these on ASOS which have been reduced!
5. While shopping with my sister I saw this beautifully delicate rabbit necklace in Miss Selfridge, I was abit on the fence about it and spent about half an hour deliberating whether to get it or not whilst my sister tried some clothes on. In the end I decided to leave it but now I've decided that it would make a lovely addition to my jewelry collection (which is surprisingly small!)