Wednesday 1 August 2012

Shoe Wishes


Hi everyone!

I am one of those people who just loves winter. I'm forever lusting after boots and jumpers. I find it really hard to dress for summer, and forever long for frosty mornings. Just the thought that Autumn and Winter are getting close are making me excited. My favoured foot wear are boots. Give me a good pair of boots over heels any day. Here are a couple of shoes I've seen recently that have made me go crazy! 

1. Topshop, who doesn't love a suede chelsea boot really? Really?

2. Topshop, I know I've already showed these but my god are they not perfection?

3. Oasis, these heeled boots are the epitome of Autumn. I am seriously crushing on these bad boys.

4. Topshop, a little similar to 1 but I already have 2 pairs of suede boots from Topshop and they are my favourite ever shoes. I especially love the cross detail on the side!

5. Oasis, I have some money reserved for these right now. They will be mine!

6. ASOS, these really pretty brogues would be prefect with cropped trousers on afternoon walks in Autumn.

7. Kurt Geiger, they sure know how to bring the pastel trend. These beauties would be perfect for sixth form!

8. Topshop, another shoe I have already shown you. But can you blame me?

9. ASOS, heeled chelsea boots? How could I refuse?

10. Kurt Geiger, lilac, lacy brogues? Yes please.

Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. lovely photos!!!!

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots are gorgeous! Those first Topshop boots are stunning.

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete