Wednesday 29 August 2012

Topshop and Vogue Event











Hi everyone! 

Oh I was so excited to write this post! This was event was so so sooo much fun! When we arrived we were greeted with champagne, cocktails and canapes (I wouldn't say no) and took our seats ready for the talk by the co-editor of UK Vogue. While we waited we could have abit of a shop (20% was handy, although my bank balance didn't enjoy it) or have a make over and get your nails done!

When it was time for the talk everyone rushed for their seats and the guest speaker spoke all about the A/W '12 trends in Topshop. They ranged from khaki colours and prints, "Downton Abbey" inspired coats, opulent and extravagant trousers, oversized items and practical "factory" accessories. 

I have been on abit of a crazy spree in Topshop (I definitely had some bad looks from my parents) trying to get some key pieces that I can wear over and over again throughout A/W... I'm gonna pretend like I didn't buy alot from the rack Vogue picked out!

Shirt, Topshop
Skirt, Urban Outfitters
Shoes, KG by Kurt Geiger 
Bag, Topshop

Phoebe xx

8 comments:

  1. Hello, lovely blog you have :)
    I'm a new follower, would you like to follow each other?

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh looks like fun! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit.

    Got something you want to add? I love reading your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I'm so jealous! Looks like you had fun!
    x
    polway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE the skirt! Its absolutely gorgeous!!!1 WOW and topshop is one of my favorite stores.Follow each other???

    ****LAST day to enter the CHANEL handbag giveway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*****

    ReplyDelete
  6. This event looks so fun! Your outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete