Friday 16 August 2013

Airport Time




Top, Topshop    Trousers, Topshop    Jacket, Zara     Hat, Topshop     Shoes, Topshop

Hi everyone!

So this is what I wore to the airport on Wednesday! It looks slightly dressy but was incredibly comfy, which is mainly down to these Incredible trousers! I initially bought them for my next year of sixth form (fingers crossed I get back in!!!!) but I just need to wear them all the time! This top is on a new level of beautiful though, I spotted it in work the other day and immediately fell in love. I think we may be soul mates. Together. Forever...

Istanbul is fab though guys, only a couple more days of the trip left! I am going to savour every minute of this completely relaxing time though.

Have a lovely weekend!

Phoebe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment