Tuesday 6 August 2013

I'm back!

Hi everyone!

(Get ready for a text heavy post!)

It feels like another lifetime ago that I was writing posts and taking photos for you guys. I'm so angry with myself for letting everything else get so on top of me! I found myself having little mini breakdowns because my school work was getting a little too much for me combined with everything else I do. Many of you don't know this, but other than school and the blog, I was also trying to juggle dancing, singing and cello lessons, as well as my job and the allotment I received almost a year ago now. Something had to give and it gets me down knowing that it was my beloved blog!

Now, there's a good chance that you've all forgotten what I even look like... I'm the one with the freckles and the ridiculously long hair.

Soooooo, let's have a little catch up! Not much has changed since I last blogged, I still have a serious shopping problem (I don't think that will ever go away) and I'm still doing the same A levels, but thankfully I never have to do biology ever again! Waiting for results however is killing me, I'm so scared that I won't get the grades for my A2's next year! And I'm on holiday during results day so I'll have to wait even longer! I'm so excited to go away though. We haven't had a family holiday for years and this one will be really special. My cousin is marrying a lovely Turkish woman so we are heading over to Istanbul for their wedding which will be held on a boat. Sounds like heaven to me!

I've been to T in the Park and that was ridiculous amounts of fun, I've (kinda) been away for a cello course and I have piles and piles of books that I need to read before that summer is over (right now I'm reading Parade's End by Ford Maddox Ford- great for you history buffs like me)... Today is the first day since finishing sixth form that I've been able to relax and stay in my pijamas! A proper chilled out day.

So that's basically me right now! I know it won't be easy to keep on top of the blog but I'll get used to it, and I'll make a little timetable to try and get posts out on time! But please bear with me while I try to get used to the blogging lifestyle all over again. 

To kick off blogging again I thought I'd do a little wishlist tomorrow, what better!

I won't let you down!

Love, Phoebe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment