Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Best Hand Cream You Will Ever Find


Hi everyone!

I thought I'd share with you my most favouritest (not a word but ohhh well) hand cream ever. It is the Cath Kidston Bluebell Hand Cream. I got this large version along with a small one last Christmas, my small one has now run out so I'm using the 100ml bottle now.

It has the nicest floral smell and is so darn moisturizing! (I never use the word "darn" but it is THAT good) If you're tempted to buy it, do it. It just smells absolutely heavenly!

I'm so sorry that this is another review but the British weather has been poo. Hopefully an outfit photo will be on it's way! That is if the sun decides to make an appearance...

Also!!! Me and Darcey have decided on a name for our Youtube channel: TheBoxOfBeauty! Let me tell you It was HARD to decide on a name! But we finally came to a decision. The URL is up and running, videos are yet to come. When we post a video I'll put it up on here too!

Phoebe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment