Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wishlist Wednesday!


Hi everyone!

Now, this wishlist is abit on the large side but I don't really care. Next season is all about army greens, chunky knits, purple tones and vivacious prints, all combined with luxurious textures. This is a little snippet of what I have seen so far ready for next season!

1. Right now I'm obsessed with cropped trousers. I just want them all, and these Topshop ones are perfect for sixth form in the Autumn!

2. I have seen almost everyone wearing this Asos bracelet and to be honest, at only £8 I want to get my hands on one! I especially love rose gold.

3. A grey chunky knit is the staple of all wardrobes next season, and have found this Topshop one and I want it.

4. The perfect army styled shirt! It's not too over the top and has the perfect colour, a must have from Mango.

5. These paisley jeans made me jump for joy. Literally. They are just so beautiful and are a real statement piece for A/W 2012 from Topshop.

6. I'm a shoe-a-holic and these babies from Oasis are just stunning. NEED.

7. Another piece in with the army style. My motto is that you can never have too many jeans, and these Topshop ones would be great with a white shirt and wedges.

8. I adore these shoes. I don't really know what much more I can about these. Just look and drool. Topshop is doing it right this season.

Phoebe x

7 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love the cropped trousers and printed boots!
    x
    http://polway.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so so excited for Fall! Love the printed ankle boots :)
    xx
    Daysha http://dayshaprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that spike bracelet! great picks

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wish list. The heart print trousers are adorable.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice pick, but I definitely HAVE to go with number 5, those trousers are BEAUTIFUL.

    India of Crystallized Elements
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the tan boots are so simple but these babies looks really great. great picks!
    x
    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post !

    Love the boots :)

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out the store link I posted :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete