Saturday 21 July 2012

Ciate Nail Varnish




Hi everyone!

I thought I'd talk about Ciate nail varnishes. I didn't think I'd ever buy one of these because I'm more of an OPI person, but I saw this as a free gift in Marie Clare magazine so I thought I'd give it a go...

I picked up the color "Bon Bon" as I wanted a lovely nude colour. I was happily surprised! It is a lovely formula, giving an opaque and even coverage on the first layer. However, for the ultimate look I'd use 2 layers and a clear top coat. The brush is a perfect size and gives an even sweep to each nail. I will definitely purchase more...

FABULOUS!

Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. aww I've been wanting a nude nail varnish as well :) great review xx

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never tried this brand, looks cool!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete