Thursday 12 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain






After the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain featured on my Wishlist yesterday, I just couldn't stop thinking about it and knew it had to be mine! I was slightly unsure as to what colour I should get, but when I narrowed it down to this one ("Lovesick") and "Honey" I finally came to a decision as I don't have any bright pinks like it and many have been loving this colour! 

I wore this all afternoon yesterday and out for dinner in the evening, and this is no word of a lie, but it was still on my lips when I woke up and makeup wipes wouldn't budge it! When they say stain, they really mean it! It has this amazing minty smell, which I absolutely adore! (It reminds me of my favourite Benefit lipgloss "California Kissin") Some said they didn't like it but they shouldn't worry as the smell goes away almost instantly after you apply it.

The balm itself is really moisturizing, which surprised me actually. It feels really lovely and stays like this for a good 3 hours, and then you're left with the colour.

All round an AMAZING product!!! 


The colour I chose actually happened to match my nail varnish at the time! You may not be able to tell but my nail varnish is actually matte. The bottom colour is OPI "Kiss Me On My Tulips" from their Netherlands collection. I will talk about what makes it matte in my next post...



I thought I'd show you Emma Stone's beautiful cover photo in Vogue, because she advertises many of the Revlon products I thought it was perfectly fitting for the post. Talking of which, she's had an amazing year so far. All of the Revlon campaigns and not to mention her role in The Amazing Spiderman. Which, by the way was fabulous. I loved every minute of it and may even go and see it again. I'm not sure whether it was the story line or Andrew Garfield that made it great? I guess we'll never know...

Phoebe x

9 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! Follow you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I'll be sure to check your blog out very soon! Xxx

      Delete
  2. The colour is gorgeous on you Phoebe!
    I always find lipstick rubs off so quickly that I do not bother with it, but seeing as you said that this stayed on over night!? then Hello Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain!

    xoxo
    Chloe Polo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't worry because it stays on for SUCH a long time. As you can imagine, the colour wasn't amazing in the morning but my lips definitely had a glow of pink. Although I do like to re-aply it every so often to retain its moisturising texture, but it's a really great stain! Thankyou so much for the compliment:) I actually plan on buying another one it's that good! Xxx

      Delete
  3. oh my emma stone is a mega babe

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color! x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove lip stains and that colour is gorgeous ! suits you so well :)
    Sara xx
    www.Meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this on you - thx for sharing! I recognized the name of this product and I'm amazed at how different it looks on different women - there is a YouTube beauty & daily lifestyle guru (with such critters to love!) out of the greater San Francisco area of California (US) named Charlotte who often uses this product. Her channel name is crawlinginmyweb. She is of Asian descent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're gorgeous, that colour looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete