Between trying to find clothes for sixth form next year and generally just finding pieces that I want for everyday use, I have a long (and expensive) list of items I'm lusting after. This is a small snipit of objects that have caught my eye over the past week.
1. I found this bag from Mango last weekend. I almost bought it but decided against it at the last moment as it was the last shop I went into that day and had already spent quite alot. However, now I haven't been able to get this beautiful messenger bag out of my head! It's driving me crazy! At £7.99 I've given in and have decided to buy it this afternoon. OH WELL!
2. After seeing literally hundreds of blogs RAVE about the Clinique chubby stick I wanted something similar. I didn't want the actual chubby stick though because I didn't want to part with £16 for something that I didn't know whether I'd enjoy. So I decided to give in, but to the more appeasing £5.99 of the Rimmel Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. The fact that Emma Stone advertises it is a plus too!
3. I have seen so many people with this type of necklace on WAY too many people and think it's time I invested in one (from H&M). I'm thinking maybe the silver one though?
4. Now I have been eyeing these up for a longgggg time. I almost bought a rose gold one from H&M but I think I may wait to find a normal gold one? Also, my hair is VERY thick so I have no idea if one would work for me but I'd to give it a go!
5. I just noticed these in the Zara sale on the website today, and I am going to head out and buy them this afternoon. They aren't those weird-looking black businessy trousers, but they are smart enough to be perfect for sixth form; and at £25.99 I think that they are a steal!
Sorry that it's abit of a long post but I had alot to talk about! Can't wait to share all my other favourite items!
Also, I've been thinking of starting a YouTube channel? Stay tuned!